Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon, Day 2 Update

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

Wow, I'm not close to completing my Read-A-Thon goals. Which were really small, tiny, and pathetic- just 2 1/3 books. Well, I finished a book on the list (duh, the book that I only had 1/3 of the way to go, of course). So this is an easy update. I finished Deadline by Mira Grant. I don't know what it is, but if I put a book on some kind of reading list, I pretty much don't read it. I also finished Don't You Wish by Roxanne  St. Claire. 

Mini-Challenges:
I did the Day One Challenge at Between the Pages.

Day 3 Mini Challenges: 
The Reader Bee's Challenge:  

What is Your Most Anticipated Book of 2012?
Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy #2) 
This is Book 2 of Ken Follett's Century Trilogy. I've pretty much been waiting for this book since I finished the first one. Follett is one of my favorite contemporary authors.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...